My kids love pasta and they love spaghetti. This is your classic spaghetti with a twist to keep meals fun and the family on their toes!
Creamy SpaghettiCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
1 jar Newman’s marinara or other clean pasta sauce
1 lb ground beef- we used grass fed angus beef from the frozen section at Trader Joe’s
1/4 cup half and half
1/4 cup ricotta cheese
1/4 cup shredded parmesan
2 T nutritional yeast
- Brown the ground beef and drain the fat off
- Add the pasta sauce to the ground beef
- Take the half and half and pour it into the empty pasta sauce jar- replace lid and shake to get all the remaining pasta sauce and pour into the pan with the sauce and ground beef
- Bring to a simmer and let simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the beef is cooked through
- Once beef is cooked through add in the ricotta, nutritional yeast, parmesan and salt and pepper to taste and mix thoroughly
- Add in pasta and combine. Heat through and serve.